Sunday, March 27, 2016

Have you visited my Bandcamp page?

Dear Friendular Type Units!

As it may have been drummed and harped into ya by now :) all of my musical CDs are available for review and sale-ation at CD Baby. However, I also have them at Bandcamp, where you can hear all the tracks of the albums posted there, plus do the same of my spoken word guided meditations Affirmations for Survivors: Self-Love, and Affirmations for Survivors: Spirituality (released in 2007 under my self-assigned spiritual name of Amethyste Rah).

I would LOVE for you to explore this storefront, and really get your CX groove on there! Sure, they're available for purchase there as well, but my real bread and butter of online digital music download sales seems to be coming from The Spotifies (www.spotify.com) so iffn' you happen to have an account there, do search my name (properly spelled with two E's not just one, please :)  ) and support my art/work, and therefore, life.

You know I appreciate you, because everything I do shows it!

Much love to you on this sunny Easter Sunday,

Cassendre Xavier

(aka Amethyste Rah, aka Amrita Waterfalls, aka Endowed Goddess)

renaissance negresse

(Award-winning multi-media healing artist & Community cultural arts organizer)

No comments:

Post a Comment