Saturday, March 19, 2016

My Clit Is An Outie

​by Amrita Waterfalls


I was rubbing ointment

On my bum foot

The tendon of the right

And I was wagging

My fingers were rubbing

Quickly back and forth

Back and forth to get it in

The ointment on my bum foot


And I recalled something I'd seen

A woman comedian talking about

A move that men can do

To a woman's pussy with their fingers

She talked about what works and what doesn't

What feels good to women and what doesn't


The gesture, a fast rubbing back and forth

With the tips of the fingers

Is one that could be pleasurable to most

Clits and pussies, but not mine


I have a big clit

My clit is an outie

My clit is like

A small dick

And you don't rub a dick

Back and forth back and forth

With the tips of your fingers

You suck it

You lick it a little, and you massage it

But mostly you suck it


That's what my clit likes

That's what I love to feel on my clit and pussy

I like it licked and sucked and licked

And sucked some more

Gently, passionately, at turns firmly and softly

My clit is an outie

Lick it

And suck it

Good.

Just like that.




​(c) Copyright 2016 by Amrita Waterfalls​, the sexy side of Cassendre Xavier. All rights reserved. http://cassendrexavier.com

No comments:

Post a Comment