Wednesday, May 4, 2016

To Conduct a Proper Blowjob (New poem!)


by Amrita Waterfalls (pseudonym)

first
think of
electricity
let your mind
create a scene
wherein your partner
is receiving the ultimate
pleasure

the fantasy doesn't have
to be sexual
your partner can
be at the beach
or receiving
a blissful full body
massage

next
remember you have
a whole body
not just a mouth
lips and tongue but
hands, chin, cheekbones
and eyebrows, too

remember
you have have spit
and lube
to make it warm
and nice
and sloppy wet

the most important
and effective thing
you can do
is enjoy

simply enjoy
your partner's cock
love it
enjoy every part of it

I won't tell you
what to do

your affection
and appreciation
for your partner's cock
should say it all and
do the work for you

Me, I like to use
My breasts
in addition to everything else
I listed above

My large, soft, and heavy
Warm, smooth-skinned breasts
stroked lightly
up and down my partner's
sensitive, and often neglected
muscular
thighs

and I pay extra special
attention to the balls
one of My reasons for living
is to pleasure balls
some of the most neglected
things
on earth
which is ironic because
they are also
some of the most important

My partners have told Me
that I give excellent head
I think it's because
I'm a girl
who likes to eat
I love to have things
in my mouth
and I enjoy it
I really do enjoy it
And I enjoy it with a smile
on My spit sloppy face

@ Copyright 2016 by Cassendre Xavier (who also writes and audio/video records under the names Amethyste Rah, Amrita Waterfalls, and Endowed Goddess). All rights reserved. Permission granted to reprint non-commercially, as long as the copyright credit and following URL are included: http://cassEndrExavier.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment