Sunday, July 24, 2016

An Ass Perfect for Rimming

by Amrita Waterfalls

I enjoyed Myself last night with a new friend. At one point as he hopped up from the bed to go out of the room for a minute, he stopped to appreciate My ass as I was belly down resting from a recent series of medium sized orgasms (which happen when I'm squirting and pissing but aren't the "big O"). As he playfully kissed, licked, and prodded My asshole, he stopped and exclaimed, "Oh my god, your ass is great!" I asked him what he meant by that, as being smaller of booty and being a great admirer of large ones, I always like to know what is meant by a "great" ass when it's smaller!

I said, "Guys always like to rim Me, but I just figured I attract guys who are into rimming."

"No," he reiterated, "You have a fantastic ass."

I asked him to tell Me again, "Well, what makes it fantastic, what about it exactly."

"Well," he began, "I don't have to fight and force the cheeks open, I can get at it easily, and there's not a bunch of hair there."

I had no idea My, um, rather, modest padding was an ASS-et!

Knowing I'd be posting this, I asked him later to write more to Me about this. And here's what he wrote:

.

"You want me to qualify your ass in list form:


First is form:

It has a wonderful shape

It has a pleasing smoothness on your cheeks and in your crack

Your hole has a wonderful symmetry and lovely color

And it don't taste bad either

I can only make the analogy to a bottle of Mexican coca cola great hand feel nice sweetness and no high fructose corn syrup.

In retrospect I should have gotten some pics.

In the future I will call your anus cookie and make the appropriate cookie monster nom nom eating sounds"


I did no editing as his writing reflects the playful nature that added to My pleasure last night.


Thanks for listening. :)


© Copyright 2016 by Amrita Waterfalls (the sexy side of Cassendre Xavier aka Endowed Goddess). All rights reserved. Visit http://cassEndrExavier.com

No comments:

Post a Comment