Thursday, June 29, 2017

Has your kinky title ever held you back?

Sometimes it's hard to find exactly the right power dynamic name or kinky role to put in your profile...
 I have had the dickens of a time trying to find what to call myself... Domme seems to bring up images of patent leather thigh high stiletto boots and shoulder length straight wigs. And topping. Being on top, being aggressive, being 
​mean, being serious, being in charge, being financially superior, etc.
 But I'm none of those things. Is there such a thing as a "Dominant bottom"? I'm sure there is, or we can say that we are it. We can say we are whatever we want!
 For now I've changed "Domme" to "Evolving", because even though I am naturally dominant and bossy in most ways in and out of the bedroom, I am not a top, and I am not aggressive. I just want to be served and serviced and pampered and exactly how I want it, and I do not want anything else than that. And I am very vocal about it. But I am also a nurturer and very caring and a babygirl who loves her daddy and naturally attracts the daddy type.
 I am also bossy but I am totally weak for a naturally masculine dominant man. Who just happens to be submissive to me. And I in turn am submissive to him in various ways. It's all a big wacky confusing game and it's so much fun!
 What are the ways your title has served or tripped you up?

No comments:

Post a Comment