Friday, July 28, 2017

Love, Art, and Sex

For some time now I have known that my next significant romantic relationship(s) will come from my writing. I thought I was "supposed" to go to literary events and be seen and that's how I would meet him/them. Then when I set about writing more at Fet and starting my group I realized that what really mattered was the energetic output of my literary inclinations. All that matters is that I write. I don't know who will see it and be interested, but I do know that what matters is that I do it, and not focus on the writing as the answer, but as a passionate activity I would do no matter what. And I do, and I have and I always will.
My writing is part of my art and my sex life is part of my art. I came out erotically a couple of years ago, finally putting myself "out there" in ways I'd wanted to since about age 26. I decided if not now, when, and created an erotic blog and joined a couple of adult sites where I post my writings, pics, and more, in a way that few have seen at those sites. I am an artist and I like to think that is evident in all that I do.
Even my encounters become art in that I write about them, and often even recruit my partners, who often become my muses, in writing or creating them with me. My encounters are becoming collaborations in this way and it gives me great joy. I know I am on the right track to better things in my life, and more companionship and right partnership, because I am following my bliss. One sign is that I am doing it for the doing of it. When you are doing something because you love it, not looking for what you can get out of it, then everything else is extra. This means you are telling the Universe, "I have everything I need and want" and the Unverse says "Yes!" and sends you more of what you need and want!
You can learn more about my erotic journey and creations by searching "Endowed Goddess" at www.FetLife.com and www.xhamster.com. (Warning: Much of my content is explicit, so if you are a relative, you may not want to go there!)

--
-- 
Make yourself a beautiful day!

Cassendre Xavier

"renaissance negresse"

$15,000 Leeway Transformation Award-Winning musician, writer, and community cultural arts organizer.

Founder & Executive Director of the Black Women's Arts Festival (Est. 2003) and the Women's Writing & Spoken Word Series (Est. 2002).

Official website: http://cassEndrExavier.wordpress.com


No comments:

Post a Comment