Sunday, August 13, 2017

Reincarnation and physical/kink/karmic attraction

[Disclaimer:

The following will be pretty esoteric and may sound odd to many but not to New Age/lightworker/spiritual practitioner/professional or similar folks who have done past life regression, spiritual mediumship, etc. Please read with a very open mind, which as a kinkster ought to come more easily for you than most, heh-heh!]



Hi, folks!



I've been thinking a lot lately that reincarnation (which I believe in) could explain a lot about our attraction to certain physical features in people, or kinky behaviors in our sex lives. I have done this work and I know why I am so attracted to certain physical features in, and cultures of people.

I love being a Black Womon, and would come back in this body for whatever reasons my soul chose to return for further evolution.

But I do know I feel a very strong connection with people of certain physical features and cultural backgrounds.



Thoughts? (And be nice if sharing, please, thanks!)



#1 Do you believe in reincarnation?

#2 Have you done past life regression? (Self-study included, with guided meditation recording, through a spiritual medium, etc. I did mine with Doreen Virtue's Past Life Regression recording [here][https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2/139-0444995-0550120?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=doreen+virtue+past+life]. She's my primary angel teacher and mentor of many years. Prior to that I had read books on discoviring your past lives and did a lot of meditations and writings on them - a largely self-discovery path).

#3 Have you ever thought about why you are attracted to certain people or kinky activities?

#4 Have you explored the karmic implications or possibilities in your relationships or attractions, insofar as reincarnation goes?



I look forward to hearing from you, and please post here rather than message me privately, if you can. But if you absolutely must message me about this, I will write back, but only if you're nice, and if you can't be nice then at least be submissive :)



-- 
Make yourself a beautiful day!

Cassendre Xavier

"renaissance negresse"

$15,000 Leeway Transformation Award-Winning musician, writer, and community cultural arts organizer.

Founder & Executive Director of the Black Women's Arts Festival (Est. 2003) and the Women's Writing & Spoken Word Series (Est. 2002).

Official website: http://cassEndrExavier.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment