Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Yet another persun I need to block (7/31/17)

Something I posted on FetLife and xhamster:

One of my major pet peeves in life is receiving messages with infantile abbreviated textspeak. I am a writer and I am over the age of 40. I want full words, goddammit, if not sentences!
 Another major pet peeve is getting unwanted sexual attention from black men, because it triggers my sexual abuse issues and also because for various reasons including culture, young black men in particular seem extremely bold in their approaches to wimmin. I always feel as if they see me and all young or youngish black wimmin as their property. One of the reasons I am so comfortable with white men is they never do that. I don't even see that in white culture. Sure, a white guy may hit on a white womon, but it's not done on the predatory-collector scale I see it done by young black men.
 It's a complex issue and a controversial one to talk about but this is a safe place for me to air my views and feelings perhaps for the very first time.

Which brings me to today's edition of "Yet another persun I had to block!"

I just received this message:

"Hi hru :)"

The author's profile appeared as follows:

Profile pic: Selfie of bottom half of face, enough to see a light-skinned black man with a goatee. Conventionally good-looking, but triggering to me because he is black and also because he is way too darned young.

More pics: None.

Orientation, relationship status, or D/s status info: None.

Very few friends. Following about 30 people. Commented on some pics, including, "I can be ur daddy!" which is far from the submissive demeanor I am compatible with.

I see he is really not interested in the English language, and I respond:

"I appreciate positive attention but as my profile states ("Interracial Only") the only kind of men I date are over 40 (usually and preferably in their 50s) and white.
I strongly recommend you read people's profiles going forward, as this is a community and many of us put a lot of time, care, and effort into creating our profiles to reflect most accurately who we are and what kind of partners we intend to attract.
It is disrespectful to ignore our efforts and barrel forth carelessly and selfishly.
It would be wise to be on the lookout for this going forward, and approach people who would be much more compatible with you.
Best wishes."

Thanks for letting me share and vent!

And for the record I do enjoy me a black man... When I'm watching him sexually annihilate a white womon who is loving every minute of it! (Is that wrong? Rhetorical question, Ha!!!)

☺☺☺

P.S. And I know a lot more of you will enjoy and/or relate to this than you may feel comfortable acknowledging publicly. I can dig it. I grew up on Howard Stern and like him I have few limits insofar as content goes. I am also very sensitive and intuitive. I know my work is appreciated whether the love is visible or not. I can feel it! 



--
-- 
Make yourself a beautiful day!

Cassendre Xavier

"renaissance negresse"

$15,000 Leeway Transformation Award-Winning musician, writer, and community cultural arts organizer.

Founder & Executive Director of the Black Women's Arts Festival (Est. 2003) and the Women's Writing & Spoken Word Series (Est. 2002).

Official website: http://cassEndrExavier.wordpress.com


No comments:

Post a Comment